Do you have a position you need filled? Employers can post job listings, screen and assess candidates, and search labor markets. Employers can also connect with education and training services that are available to existing and potential employees. It’s fast and easy.
NCWorks Career Centers help employers find, train, and retain qualified employees. Each center provides services to help local businesses, including the following which are offered at no cost:
· Job applicant screening and qualified candidate referrals
· Valuable and up-to-date labor market facts and projections, such as wages
· Information on tax credits for hiring particular groups of workers
· Space to conduct job interviews
· Assist in arranging job fairs
· Workshops on employer-related subjects
· Reference library
· Employee training resources
· Layoff/closure prevention services for employers
· Information about Federal Bonding (insurance for hiring at-risk workers)
And, so much more!