If you are an employer that understands the concept that time is money, then On-the-Job Training is for you!
Recruit Talented Workers in NC
Your NCWorks Career Center can help your business find the right people for the jobs you need done.
- On-the-Job Training can help you when hiring new employees and offers financial incentives for training new employees as they learn the job.
- OJT (On-the-Job Training) is a service offered to individuals enrolled in the WIOA (Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act) program as well as business and industry.
- OJT provides:
- Reimbursement up to 50% of a person’s salary while they are in training for the position in which they were hired by a company to perform
- OJT contracts may last up to six months
- When developing a contract length, consideration will be given to an individual’s prior experience in relation to the skills needed outlined in the position job description.