Certified Career Pathways
Certified Career Pathways – a Regional Collaboration through TriadWorks
NCWorks Certified Career Pathways are key to engaging industry and ensuring the education and training pipeline at the local level is aligned with the needs of local businesses. Career pathways are purposeful plans for education and training leading to knowledge and skill acquisition and successful careers.
By participating in the NCWorks Certified Career Pathways initiative you are helping:
- Students and adults prepare for their future success.
- On ramps and off ramps that allow for flexibility as life happens.
- Partnerships and collaboration with area leaders, industries, schools, community colleges and 4-year colleges to help prepare our future workforce.
- North Carolina residents a successful path to a brighter future through “targeted” pathways for long-term careers in growing fields of study.
Our Regional Pathways that we are currently working on:
- Nursing (approved November, 2016)
- Advanced Manufacturing (current- looking for committee members to assist in development) If you are interested, please contact James Bain, Regional Partnership Workforce Development Board, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Aviation (current- looking for committee members to assist in development) If you are interested, please contact Melissa Smith, Guilford County Workforce Development Board, Melissa.email@example.com)
- Transportation/Logistics (current- looking for committee members to assist in development) If you are interested, please contact Tim Maness, DavidsonWorks, firstname.lastname@example.org)